Photo: Michael Charles
Models: Phi Phi O’Hara, Jiggly Caliente, Rich Kelly, Malcolm Dye
Hair: Rockstar Wigs
Accessories: House of Cach
"I broke my own heart loving you."
Wild Animals Morph Together with Sexy Female Figure by Jenny Liz Rome,
Canada-based illustrator Jenny Liz Rome combines what seems like average fashion images with unexpected animal details. The artist produces elements like soft peacock feathers, fish bowls, and roaring lion faces that naturally emerge from flowing hair and patterned clothing and blend with female figures. As feathers float away and lions bare their teeth, viewers are invited to appreciate the energetic and elegant harmony between nature and fashion.
"Gulabi Gang" is a gang of women in India who track down and beat abusive husbands with brooms.
this is too thug not to reblog
That’s not all they do - they’ve got more information on their website.
What else they do that is awesome:
- Stop child marriages
- Persuade families to educate girl-child
- Train women in self-defense
- Oppose corruption in administration
- Create awareness about the evils of dowry
- Register FIRs against sex-offenders and abusive husbands
- Publicly shame molesters
- Encourage women to become financially independent